- When does this Policy apply?
- What is the effective date of this Policy?
- What is our policy on children’s privacy and privacy rights of California minors?
- What information about you do we collect and how do we use it?
- Will we share your information with other parties, and what are your California Privacy Rights?
- What choices do you have about the collection and use of your information?
- What is our policy on tracking?
- What security measures do we take?
- Does this Policy apply outside the United States?
- How can you contact us with questions about this Policy or our privacy practices?
When does this policy apply?This Policy applies solely to our online information collection, use and disclosure practices in connection with the Sites, and does not apply to any of our practices conducted offline. This Policy is only applicable to the Sites and not to any other website or service that you may be able to access from any of the Sites, or use in connection with the Sites or the Services. When you click on an advertisement or a logo displayed on any of the Sites that links you to a different website, or when you use any third-party app, tool, widget, plug-in or extension on the Sites or as part of any of the Services, information about you may be collected through automated means. We do not control, and are not responsible for, any third party’s collection and use of your personal information. You should refer to the privacy policies of such third parties to learn about their information collection, use and disclosure practices. The Services may also have message boards, forums or chat areas, where users can exchange ideas and communicate with one another. When you post to a message board, forum or chat area, please be aware that the information you post is made publicly available on-line.
What is the effective date of this Policy?This Policy is effective as of the “last updated and effective” date set out at the top of this page. We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, and such revisions will become effective upon the earlier of (1) posting of the revisions to the Sites, or (2) distribution of the revisions by electronic mail. Your continued use of any of the Sites or the Services after the effective date of any modifications means that you accept and agree to all such revisions. Please visit this page on a regular basis and check the “last updated and effective” date at the top of this page to ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version of this Policy.
What is our policy on children’s privacy and privacy rights of California minors?The Sites and the Services are not for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect or store personal information from users of the Sites or the Services who are under 13 years of age. No personal information should be submitted to or posted at the Sites by visitors who are under 13 years of age. If you become aware that your child under 13 years of age has provided his or her personal information to us, please contact us here. If we determine that we are storing personal information about a child who is or who was, at the time of providing information, under 13 years of age, we will delete such information from our files immediately. If you are a resident of the State of California, under 18 years of age, and a registered user of a service available on the Sites, and you have posted content or information on the Sites, you may request and obtain removal of the content or information posted by you, by contacting us here. Please note that our removal of such content or information does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of this content or information from the Sites.
Will we share your information with other parties, and what are your California Privacy Rights?We may use your personally-identifiable information and your non-personally-identifiable information to provide analysis of the users of the Sites and the Services, in the aggregate, to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties. We may also share your non-personally-identifiable information with our business partners for the purpose of their delivering content, including ads, on the Sites and on third-party websites. We may exchange, sell or rent your name and mailing address, but not your e-mail address or telephone number, with companies that offer marketing information or products through direct mail. We may disclose your personally-identifiable information to our employees, agents, contractors and sub-contractors, and to our related and affiliated entities, and their respective employees, agents, contractors, sub-contractors, for the limited purpose of enabling them to communicate with you directly about events and promotions that may be of interest to you. We will share your personally-identifiable information with other parties under the following circumstances:
- Asset Transfers. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, or other transaction involving the sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, or in the event of an insolvency or bankruptcy, the information, including personally-identifiable information, collected from you through your use of the Sites may be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable measures to notify you, either through e-mail or a prominent notice on the Sites.
- Service Providers. We may share your personally-identifiable information with the companies that provide e-commerce tools for the Sites or the Services. For example, Wordpress provides our website platforms, Shopify (www.shopify.com) provides and hosts the e-commerce platform for our online store, Campaign Monitor (www.campaignmonitor.com) provides software and services for our e-mail marketing campaigns, PayPal (www.paypal.com) and Stripe (www.stripe.com), among others, process our payment transactions, and Slingshot eCommerce (www.slingshotecommerce.com) manages our online store. These companies and other service providers may access your personally-identifiable information that they need in order to perform their services on our behalf.
- Sweepstakes and Contests. If we offer, and you choose to participate in, any on-line promotions, such as a sweepstakes or a contest, your personally-identifiable information collected in connection with a promotion may be shared with the third-party sponsor of the promotion, or as otherwise provided in the Official Rules. You should carefully review the Official Rules of each promotion in which you choose to participate through the Sites, as the Official Rules may contain additional important information about a third party’s collection and use of your information. To the extent that the Official Rules of any promotion conflict with this Policy, the Official Rules will govern collection and use of your personally-identifiable information in conjunction with that particular promotion.